Friday, April 13, 2012

Keep on Keepin On....

I wish I could say to you that I am doing just awesome with the gym and loosing weight....however there was a bit of a set back, I fell at work and broke my wrist! Of course that would be my luck! So for the last 6 weeks I have been doing nothing but legs and the last 2 weeks have been rough because mainly I was getting bored and really loosing motivation! Well the cast is off!! And I went to the gym today and had a good session....and am hoping that now that I can do weights again I will be able to do a bit more variety again. Which is good since I am going to the States in about 6 weeks and I am hoping to loose a bit more weight before I go....mainly just to make the trip more comfortable...nothing like having a waist a little too wide for the plane chair....for 15 hours straight....no thanks. However I am SOOOO unbelievably nervous that I will gain weight while there...due to lack of the gym as well as all that food I miss so much! Hopefully I will do really well and only have a little bit of the things I really miss....and I am hoping it won't be terrible! But won't know til I get back!
I am sooo excited to see everyone though and can't wait. The hardest part is going to be being away from Steve for so long....this is the longest ever....but it will be worth it to get to spend soooo much time at home! Hopefully the next blog post I will be able to report that things are going well...

No comments:

Post a Comment