Some random thoughts as I sit here tonight and listen to my husband shout into his new gaming Headset...and just a note to ya'll out there he isn't really a gamer, this is like his once a fortnight gaming sesh.
Anyways...since he has to use our TV to do this, I get the computer....and time to think to myself a bit...sort of...there is a lot of background noise, which led me to the conclusion that this would be looked back on as a quiet evening once we have kids...and then it got me thinking about kids...
I have been alluding to it for awhile I suppose, but truth is I want to have a baby. Well I should say WE want to have a baby, as Steve wants to start a family too. I haven't come right out and said it til now because well...I was nervous about the reaction I would get from everyone...and still kinda am, but I thought about it tonight...why does it matter what everyone else thinks? We have been married almost a year and a half...we are fairly settled where we are. I don't think we will be moving anytime soon as we have great financial security here. As sad as I am to be away from all my family and friends...I don't see putting off starting my own family until we are able to move back....I could be waiting ages! And I always said I would never put off having children for any reason other than health issues for either me or the hub's.
So there...I have come out and said it! We are trying to start our little family. We'll see how it progresses. Who knows...we could be unlucky and never have our own kids...but hopefully that won't be the case. I am the most impatient person..so this wait and see game is sooooo annoying but I just have to keep reminding myself it will all be worth it in the end.
I don't know where we will be this time next year..it is interesting to think about...I know where I hope we are in a year....but even if we are the same as we are now...healthy and employed..I will be fine.
But I am very excited at the idea of being able to buy some of those cute little outfits in the stores, and pick out baby names, and set up a little nursery. All the little things that led up to a brand new little Baby Jenyns. ha! I have never said that before "baby Jenyns" but it sounds good.
And just a little end note here...I am not pregnant! So none of my family start emailing me asking if I am because I am not...
...
...as far as I know. ;)
Good luck! Sounds exciting. & fun ;) haha
ReplyDelete